Hanoi (VNA) – Digital transformation comes with both the transformation of technologies and changes in mindset, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung said in his closing remarks at the ITU Digital World 2021 on October 14 evening.
The minister highlighted the world's shared goal and mission of connecting people by 2030, noting that it is almost impossible as nearly half of the global population remains offline.
However, he emphasized that the world can fulfil the target if we work together and governments of countries accompany the information and communication technology sector.
General Secretary of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Houlin Zhao thanked the PM and the Minister of Information and Communications of Vietnam for their contributions to the ITU Digital World 2021.
Vietnam is a highly valued force of digital transformation in the region and a model for countries worldwide in this regard, he said.
Earlier, at a Ministerial Roundtable within the framework of the ITU Digital World 2021 , leaders of ICT management agencies and enterprises globally looked into issues regarding impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the use of digital services and content.
They also discussed the role of government services in promoting digital transformation, and solutions to help citizens equip themselves with digital skills that satisfy requirements of a digital future, along with coordination between the Government, industries and relevant organisations to reduce digital inequality, ensuring that no one is left behind./.
- Digital transformation: Business leaders must transition from traditional to digital mindsets — Adeniyi, Simplex CEO
- Digital transformation: Business leaders must transition from traditional to digital transformation — Adeniyi, Simplex CEO
- Digital transformation towards a prosperous Vietnam
- Key factor of digital transformation
- Digital transformation key driver for agriculture
- Vietnam takes a leap in digital transformation with foreign participation
- Dell: Data can be the key for digital transformation in 2020
- New technologies will make delivery system more effective: MeitY official
- 2020: The year of digital products
- Vietnam needs policy changes to adapt in industrial revolution
- UK-based Credit Unions adopt TCS’ core-banking solution to go digital
- Digital platforms ease foreign market access
Digital transformation requires changes in not only technology but also mindset: minister have 355 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.