The city will accelerate administrative reforms in the next time for better service. Simultaneously, the city expects businesses to strengthen the adoption of digital transformation, restore production for building a better city, added Mr. Phan Van Mai.
Additionally, 83 percent of enterprises in industrial parks and export processing zones have re-manufactured with a scale of 60 percent meanwhile 25 percent of enterprises outside of the industrial zone have restored production with a scale of 18 percent.
By Ai Van – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- Driving force needed for economic recovery in HCMC after Covid-19 pandemic
- View: New GDP figures underline the right mix for sustained recovery
- Economic transitions aren't transitory
- A new path for U.S.-Africa climate relations | Opinion
- Africa will suffer most from Donald Trump's decision to quit the Paris climate deal | Opinion
- Time for Congress to investigate how the pandemic started | Opinion
- Michael Bloomberg: How New York City Can Bounce Back, Again
- Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) Helps New Growth Points in Fight Against Pandemic Impact
- To Address America's Declining Birth Rate, We Need a Culture of Life | Opinion
- China is winning the artificial intelligence Race | Opinion
- Biden admin should expand its health care vaccine requirement | Opinion
- The Taliban won Afghanistan's civil war. But will it win the peace? | Opinion
City administrators listen to businesspersons’ opinions for economic recovery have 578 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.