At the ceremony, A Dot Border Post of the Border Guard Command of Thua Thien Hue province, Economic-Defense Unit 92 of Military Region 4 and A Nong Border Post of the Quang Nam provincial Border Guard Command presented gifts worth VND 50 million to units of the Lao armed forces of Kaleum district of Lao province of Sekong.
The gifts included rice, instant noodles, dry provisions, face masks, splash shields, protective suits, salt, fish sauce, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate, and dry fish.
The above support was seen as a great source of encouragement for the Lao armed forces and people living along the shared borderline with Vietnam to surmount current difficulties in order to soon control the pandemic.
Translated by Mai Huong
- These Charities Are Fighting the Good Fight on Social Justice
- Top Marine General Let Emails Leak Amid Border Funding Fight so Service Families Would Not Be Forgotten: Sources
- Fighting Ebola is hard but in the Congo mistrust and fear is making it harder
- Video shows disoriented migrant boy's death inside Border Patrol cell
- Clinton: Fight Radicalism, Control Guns; Trump: Ban Muslim Immigrants
- Trump's Surprise Border Mission Is a Politically Motivated Waste of Money: Pentagon Sources
- Texas judge orders border wall fundraiser not to build
- Donald Trump’s United Nations Balancing Act
- Why Trump’s New Border Policy Threatens National Park Visitors Everywhere
- BORDER CLOSURE: Nigerians lament as prices of food items skyrocket
- MoneyGram expands cross border P2P service with Visa Direct
- Russia and Ukraine: Ukrainian Troops Sent to Russian Border Amid Fears of an Invasion
Border units support Lao partners in COVID-19 fight have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.