Bangkok (VNA) – The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is set to resume free trade agreement (FTA) talks with the European Union after negotiations were suspended since 2009, the Bangkok Post reported. ASEAN-EU FTA and hold joint expert meetings to build mutual understanding on new trade issues such as e-commerce, government procurement and sustainable trade and development. AEM met with Elizabeth Truss, the UK secretary of state for international trade, after the UK was granted the status of dialogue partner with ASEAN on August 2. ASEAN on an FTA in 2007. After negotiations were suspended in 2009, the EU decided to pursue bilateral trade agreements with nations.
- [Ticker] Italy threatens to ditch EU-Canada free trade deal
- Should Nigeria sign continental free trade deal?
- Steven Ciobo optimistic on free trade deal review despite China tension
- Government warned British cars 'won't qualify for free trade deals' after Brexit
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionUS Congressmen raise possibility of free trade deal with Georgia
- Trump wants separate trade deals with Canada, Mexico instead of NAFTA
- Theresa May ‘must give on migration controls’ to secure post-Brexit trade deals, warns Sir Ivan Rogers
- We have a terrific chance to choose free trade and a road to riches after Brexit
- EU and Australia begin negotiations for a possible free trade agreement
- EU’s Guy Verhofstadt tells Theresa May to ‘speed up’ talks or Britain will not get a trade deal by the end of 2020
- Trump Beneficiaries Turn Free-Trade Lobbyists as Tensions Rise
- Trump pushes separate trade deal with Canada
ASEAN-EU to resume free trade deal negotiations have 247 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.