The event took place virtually with a focus on the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and promoting economic recovery.
Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh attended the conference.
With the theme “We care, we prepare, we prosper,” the ASEAN meetings are expected to discuss a number of issues including further strengthening the capacity of the ASEAN Community towards post-COVID-19 economic recovery, enhancing ASEAN’s readiness to tackle common challenges, seizing new opportunities to pursue shared prosperity; while maintaining cooperation to achieve the long-term goals of the region.
The 38th and 39th ASEAN Summits and related meetings will last until October 28.
Along with ASEAN leader, the meetings see the participation of leaders of ASEAN dialogue partners, including China, Japan, China, Japan, the Republic of Korea, India, the United States, Australia, Russia, and representatives of other countries.
- ASEAN senior officials discuss preparations for AMM Retreat
- Indonesia leads ASEAN travel corridor arrangement task force
- Deputy PM to attend ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Retreat
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 20
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21
- Indonesian researcher hails Vietnam’s economic development
- Trump departs Washington a pariah as his era in power ends
- Việt Nam ready to contribute to CLMV co-operation: Prime Minister
- Iconic Presidential Photos From The Year You Were Born
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 25
- Russia-India-China Engagement Brings Stability to Asia, Broader World - Ex-Diplomat
- Russia Maintains Special but Independent Partnership With India and China, Says Ambassador Kudashev
38th and 39th ASEAN Summits opens have 223 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.