HÀ NỘI — A further 3,636 COVID-19 cases were reported in Việt Nam on Thursday, as well 71 deaths.
The new cases were recorded in 50 provinces and cities. Among the new cases, 3,618 were domestic infections and 18 were imported. There were 1,649 infections detected in the community.
The number of domestic cases decreased by 17 compared to the previous day.
HCM City reported the highest number of new cases with 1,255, followed by Bình Dương (483) and Đồng Nai (390).
Nine cases were found in Hà Nội.
Others cases were found in Tây Ninh (185), An Giang (174), Sóc Trăng (109) and Bạc Liêu (102).
Some localities recorded two-digit cases, including Kiên Giang (92), Tiền Giang (82), Cà Mau (80), Bình Thuận (78), Long An (70), Trà Vinh (57), Gia Lai (43), Khánh Hòa (40), Bình Định (36), Phú Thọ (35), Đồng Tháp (34), Nghệ An (29), Cần Thơ (23), Thanh Hóa (21), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (18), Hậu Giang (18), Vĩnh Long (15), Bình Phước (14), Nam Định (12), Quảng Bình (11), Đắk Nông (11), Quảng Ngãi (10), Hà Nam (10), and Quảng Nam (10).
The rest of the cases were found in Lâm Đồng (8), Bến Tre (7), Bắc Ninh (6), Kon Tum (6), Sơn La (5), Ninh Thuận (5), Phú Yên (4), Hà Tĩnh (3), Quảng Trị (3), Hà Giang (3), Hải Phòng (2), Vĩnh Phúc (2), Bắc Giang (2), Hòa Bình (2), Thái Bình (1), Lạng Sơn (1), Thái Nguyên (1), and Hải Dương (1).
The number of COVID-19 infections in Việt Nam since the start of the pandemic now stands at 877,537.
A total of 1,541 patients were given the all-clear on Thursday, increasing the total recoveries to 798,124.
The majority of today’s deaths were in HCM City (41), followed by Bình Dương (12), Long An (5), An Giang (4), Sóc Trăng (3), Ninh Thuận (2), Đồng Nai (2), Quảng Ngãi (1), Hà Nội (1).
As of Thursday, Việt Nam has administered more than 68.8 million doses of vaccine. More than 1.7 million doses were administered on Thursday. — VNS
- Vietnam announces over 9,000 new local COVID-19 cases, 3,500 recoveries
- China reports no new local COVID-19 cases for first time since July
- New Zealand reports 21 new local COVID-19 cases as outbreak grows
- 'Close to the edge': Victoria faces harsher restrictions after 55 new local Covid-19 cases
- Ligue 1 season opener postponed due to new Marseille COVID-19 cases
- HCMC has 5,283 locked-down points related to Covid-19 confirmed cases
- For first time since July, China reports no new local Covid-19 cases
- 2 new local COVID-19 cases found during regular testing in Shanghai
- Public transport routes and childcare centre among new ACT COVID-19 exposure sites
- Victoria records 15 new local Covid-19 cases as exposure sites surge past 400 venues
- At least five provinces including tourists-popular Hubei under watch as China reports 81 new local Covid-19 cases; 15 imported
- New daily Covid-19 infections still near 10,000
3,636 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed on Thursday have 502 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.