Early every morning, Hoang Ngoc Tung and his friends in their volunteer club go to the vegetable gardens of farmers in the suburbs of Hanoi to pick up vegetables for people in locked-down areas.
Everyone hopes they can offer a helping hand during this difficult time. While members of the club can contribute money, time and effort, farmers can offer their vegetables.
Bac Ninh, Thach That, Ha Dong, or Van Giang – no matter where, if there are vegetables, members of the club go out to pick them up and deliver them to those facing difficulties. Club members include officers and while-collar workers and all were born in 1981. They hope to join hands with the wider community to fight the pandemic. They also encourage family members and friends to help in collecting and packing the vegetables so there are enough for everyone.
For more than half a month, the Red Cross Society of Tay Ho district has regularly received fruit and vegetables from the club, which are then distributed to the needy in the locality.
The good deeds of volunteer team members have spread to others. Every day, tonnes of vegetables are delivered to the poor, workers stuck at construction sites, freelance workers in hamlets, and needy people citywide./.
- Malaysia Aviation Group Employees Join Hands to Assist Taal Volcano Eruption Victims
- Are you ready to join the fight against the coming of the Anthropocene?
- Small startups like Rainmaker, Floh joining hands with big entities to nurture their brand
- Pakistani doctor joins China’s fight against coronavirus
- Let's clean up Britain, urges Boris Johnson as shocking photographs of a litterbug landscape reveal why you should join the Daily Mail's Great British Spring Clean
- The little litter heroes: How these children's fight against the curse of discarded rubbish earned them a £1,000 reward
- National Class-Action Law Firm Hagens Berman Joins The Berman Law Group In The Sugarcane Burning “Black Snow” Lawsuit on Behalf of Florida Communities
- ICC U-19 World Cup 2020: Australia edge past England; WI maul Nigeria
- Remain group hijacks White Cliffs of Dover to air farewell to Europe video featuring ex-brigadier, 97, and fellow World War Two veteran, 95, saying: 'We will be together before long I'm sure'
- Under-19 World Cup: Australia Deliver Knock-Out Blow To England With 2-Wicket Victory
- Three major trade unions to jointly fight for enhancement of minimum wages
- Tata Group companies came together to develop EV ecosystem
Volunteer group joins hands to fight Covid-19 have 387 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.