Hanoi (VNA) – Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong; President of the Cambodian People's Party and Prime Minister of Cambodia Hun Sen; and General Secretary of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and President of Laos Thongloun Sisoulith held a meeting in Hanoi on September 26.
At the meeting, the leaders of the three parties highly valued the significance and importance of the meeting and informed one another of the situation of each party and country, including party works and socio-economic development, especially in the context of the fight against the COVID-19 .
They exchanged ideas on the cooperation over the past time; discussed its orientations for the time to come; and agreed on the importance of the traditional relations, solidarity and friendship among the three parties and countries. The leaders also agreed to strengthen cooperation in various fields and to continue exchanging ideas and cooperating in the fields in the time to come, for the benefit of the three peoples and for the sake of peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world over.
On the occasion, the Cambodian leader paid courtesy visits to President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, and the Lao leader did the same to President Phuc./.
- Top Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lao leaders discuss cooperation orientations at Hanoi meeting
- Vietnamese, Cambodian Parties boost cooperation in information, education
- Vietnamese, Cambodian parties boost cooperation in information, education
- Leaders discuss strengthening China-Vietnam ties
- Leaders of Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia meet in Hanoi and agree to further strengthen friendly relations
- Leaders of Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia meet to strengthen ties
- Vietnamese, Laotian premiers discuss bilateral cooperation in Hanoi
- Vietnamese leaders host reception for Chinese Foreign Minister
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia to promote traditional friendship
- Vietnamese businesses greatly contribute to Laos’s socio-economic development
- VN President witnesses signing of numerous VN-Cuba cooperation programs
- Virtual filmmaking course offered to young Vietnamese filmmakers
Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lao top leaders discuss cooperation orientations have 358 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.