During his meet with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko in Moscow on September 28, Son congratulated Russia on its great development achievements, affirming that Vietnam always attaches importance to its traditional friendship and comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia.
The minister also took this occasion to thank the Russian Government for its timely support to Vietnam in pandemic prevention, especially its supply of COVID-19 vaccine, and the recent transfer of biological products to the Southeast Asian country for the production of one million doses of vaccine.
For his part, Chernyshenko said Vietnam is a reliable friend and partner of Russia. He expressed his delight at Vietnam’s achievements, especially in stabilizing the macro-economy and pandemic response.
During the meeting, the two officials pledged to seek ways to deepen the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership. They underscored the importance of enhancing the cooperation mechanism of the Intergovernmental Committee on economic, scientific and technical cooperation as well as regular coordination between ministries and agencies to promote key projects, creating favorable conditions for Vietnam-Russia joint ventures as well as enterprises from the two countries to pour capital in each country.
The two sides also highlighted the need to fully tap the potential of the Vietnam – Eurasian Economic Union free trade agreement, facilitating the export of products that can be supplemented in each country’s market towards a healthy and balanced trade.
They agreed on the necessity to expand into new fields of cooperation that Vietnam has a strong demand while Russia has advantages such as high-tech science and scientific research.
The Russian Deputy PM agreed to consider increasing scholarships for Vietnamese students at the request of the Vietnamese FM.
Regarding issues related to Vietnamese people in Russia, Chernyshenko said that he would direct relevant Russian agencies to facilitate the extension of residence for Vietnamese citizens whose visas have expired and were unable to return home due to travel restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Horticultural, floricultural production technology exhibition opens
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in Viêt Nam
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in Vietnam
- VN businesses seek Government support amid coronavirus losses
- Businesses seek Government support amid Covid-19 losses
- OPEC+ dispute continues as Russia rejects further production cuts
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in Viet Nam
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in VN
- Vietnam embraces science and technology
- Vietnam’s economic growth quality improves: Minister
- How EVFTA, coronavirus affects Vietnam industrial property?
- HortEx Vietnam 2020 kicks off in Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam seeks Russia's support in vaccine production technology transfer have 408 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.