Ho Chi Minh City led the day’s tally with 4,046 new cases, followed by Binh Duong (3,629) and Dong Nai (996).
180 deaths were recorded on Saturday, including 123 in HCMC, 34 in its neighbor Binh Duong and seven in Dong Nai.
Other deaths were recorded in An Giang, Tien Giang and Tay Ninh (three each), Ben Tre and Da Nang ( two each), Binh Thuan, Kien Giang and Can Tho (one each).
The national death rate over the past week has been 220 a day on average. The coronavirus death toll in Vietnam so far is 18,400.
Also on Saturday, 10,590 Covid-19 patients were announced recovered, bringing the total tally of recovered cases so far to 516,449.
The country has vaccinated over 37 million people with at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot. Over 7.5 million have been fully vaccinated.
- NISA Gives New Localization Update for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- New Localization Returns Persona PSP To Its Roots
- LittleBigPlanet 2 to Break Records in New York
- Leaked ‘Uncharted 3’ Trophy List Reveals New Locales
- Record Breaking New Year For Gaming!
- PM receives new German Ambassador to Vietnam
- Nghĩa to represent Vietnam at World Athletics Championships
- How to record Twitch streams for later viewing on a PC
- Steam’s new currency support causes chaos for international PC gamers
- Extreme Weather Map Shows 3,527 Monthly Weather Records Shattered in 2012
- The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game Needs Local Co-Op
- Minting music: How to setup a DIY recording studio on your computer
Vietnam records 9,682 new local Covid cases have 227 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.