A batch of Moderna vaccine donated by the US Government arrives in Hanoi (Photo: UNICEF Vietnam)
Viet said since the two countries lifted their relationship to comprehensive partnership level in 2013, bilateral ties have developed with practical results in important areas, both bilaterally and multilaterally, bringing substantial benefits to the two countries' people and enterprises and contributing to peace, stability and cooperation in the region and the world.
According to the vice spokesperson, under its external policy of independence, self-reliance, being ready to be a trustworthy partner to make active contributions to peace, stability and development in the region and the world, and following the principle of respecting independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity and political regime of each other, Vietnam always considers the US one of its top important partners.
He said the two countries' leaders have agreed to further strengthen bilateral ties, especially cooperation in the fields of economy, trade, investment, national defence-security, settlement of post-war consequences, climate change response, education, health care, science and technology.
Once again, Vietnam sincerely thanks the US for its timely, effective and valuable support to the country in the fight against the pandemic, Viet said.
- Chance emerges for Vietnam's more inclusive growth path: ILO
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 22 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 20 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 21 (updated hourly)
- Ambassador calls on US enterprises to remain engaged with Vietnam
- Lessons for Vietnam from the EU’s imminent financial strife
- Franchising landscape in Vietnam transformed by global pandemic
- Vietnam to navigate rough trade war waters
- Norwegian Ambassador: Look to Vietnam, learn from Vietnam
- 'Magic Circle' law firm elects first ever Vietnamese partner
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019
Vietnam considers US one of top important partners: vice spokesperson have 295 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.