HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam's Power Engineering Consulting Company 1 (PECC1) on Monday signed a contract to provide assessment and design services to Tanahu hydropower project in Nepal.
The contract was inked with a joint venture between Việt Nam's Sông Đà Corporation and Nepal's Kalika Group.
The Tanahu project aims to meet power demand particularly during dry winter months, minimise fossil fuel-based power generation, stabilise Nepal’s electricity supply system, and reduce transmission losses.
Under the freshly signed deal, PECC1 will update and assess hydrometeorological conditions; and perform technical design and construction drawing for a series of items, including a 140m concrete dam, the highest of its kind in Nepal to date, and a spillway to discharge flood water.
Speaking at the ceremony, PECC1 General Director Nguyễn Hữu Chỉnh said the event marks a milestone in the sides' cooperation, pledging its best human resources serving the project. — VNS
- Settlement may be near for Quebec-to-Mass. power line
- Competing Against Chinese Loans, U.S. Companies Face Long Odds
- Competing Against Chinese Loans, U.S. Companies Face Long Odds in Africa
- A Menomonee Falls company released an energy-sharing product for groups of residences
- Oysters Lead Lives of Excitement and Danger. Especially in the Balkans.
- Vietnam, Through the Eyes of Artists
- This is how Alex Cora rolls now
- Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- How an Undercover Oil Industry Mercenary Tricked Pipeline Opponents Into Believing He Was One of Them
- How the Gupta Brothers Hijacked South Africa Using Bribes Instead of Bullets
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks With Yields Over 4%
- Inside the Video Surveillance Program IBM Built for Philippine Strongman Rodrigo Duterte
Việt Nam’s power company seals contract for hydropower project in Nepal have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.