HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has announced the first review of anti-dumping measures imposed on a number of plastic products from China, Malaysia and Thailand.
Accordingly, the ministry will review the anti-dumping duties imposed on Suzhou Kunlene Film Industries, Yunnan Kunlene Film Industries, Kinwin Plastic Industrial, Zhejiang Kinlead Innovative Materials and Ultra Fast Development Limited.
The ministry will also look into whether or not to adjust the scope of products subject to anti-dumping measures.
The review must be completed no more than six months from the date of the decision and may be extended once by no more than three months if necessary.
Earlier, on July 20 last year, MoIT issued a decision to impose anti-dumping measures on a number of plastic products from the three above-mentioned countries. — VNS
- Viet Nam initiates anti-dumping investigation on corn syrup
- Việt Nam initiates anti-dumping investigation on corn syrup
- Australia initiates anti-dumping lawsuit against Vietnamese aluminum zinc coated steel
- Vietnam initiates anti-dumping investigation on corn syrup
- Australia initiates anti-dumping investigation on painted steel trapping from Viet Nam
- FrieslandCampina Viet Nam marks 25 years in Viet Nam with ambitious social campaign
- Viet Nam shrimp exports to surge as demand increases
- Seminar talks up Malaysia as big export market for Viet Nam
- Viet Nam needs to be cautious in the second half of 2020: CIEM
- India may impose anti-dumping duty on Chinese Aniline, denies market
- India imposes levy on all imported measuring tapes as Chinese dumping continues via third countries
- Seminar talks up Malaysia as big export market for Việt Nam
Việt Nam reviews anti-dumping measures on plastic products from three countries have 277 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.