Flight VN18 was the fourth and last one that the airport had received in its pilot period of welcoming flights carrying passengers with " vaccine passport s" to Vietnam.
Passengers must prove that they are in a good health condition, fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show negative testing result to SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours before departing, and follow all preventive measures throughout the trip.
The passengers will undergo seven-day concentrated medical quarantine in line with the Ministry of Health's regulations at FLC Ha Long hotel.
Van Don is the first airport in Vietnam to welcome international flights with seven-day medical quarantine scheme. So far, 943 Vietnamese citizens have been brought home under the programme./.
- Van Don airport welcomes nearly 125,000 passengers
- Quang Ninh’s Van Don airport welcomes first international flight
- Van Don airport welcomes first flight from Republic of Korea
- Van Don Airport welcomes its first international flight
- Quang Ninh Van Don Airport to welcome first flight in December
- Vietnam's Van Don Airport works to boost its international links
- Van Don Airport calls on international airlines to open routes
- Van Don Airport aims to lure international tourists
- Passengers to Van Don Airport offered free entry to Ha Long Bay
- Quang Ninh promotes travelling through Van Don airport
- Stop-over charter flights proposed for Van Don Airport
- Quang Ninh prioritises advertising air routes to Van Don airport
Van Don airport welcomes passengers from France with “vaccine passport” have 216 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.