|Student Nguyen Huu Ha (L)|
A student from the University of Industry in Vinh city of the Central province of Nghe An has returned a wallet to its owner.
On June 10 th , while dining with his friends, student Nguyen Huu Ha found a wallet near his table in a restaurant on Ho Xuan Huong Street, Hong Son ward, Vinh city.
As the restaurant owner did not know whom wallet belonged to, he immediately handed over the lost property to the police. It contained VND 20 million and some personal papers.
Next day, the police found and returned the wallet to its owner, Mr. Pham Chi Cong in Nghia Lo town, Yen Bai province.
Receiving the lost property, he was very moved, praising Ha's honesty and said that his family was spending a summer holiday in Cua Lo town. On June 10 th , he took his son to the restaurant for dinner and accidentally left the wallet behind. As he could not find it in the restaurant, he then informed the case to the police.
The university will present Ha a certificate of merit, said its Vice Rector Le Ngoc Xuan.
Translated by Pham Huy
- Lost property fees inconsistent say rail campaign groups
- Stranded: the students and staff hit by the crackdown on 'bogus' colleges
- Back to school — NSW Education Minister says 140 bushfire-hit sites will be safe for students
- Clemson lost the football game, but won the financial gains
- Universities raise £50million - from fining students for overdue library books
- Family in Kinangop loses property worth Sh1.5m in fire
- East Gippsland resident whose lost house in bushfire calls for rate relief
- Australian student expelled from North Korea says he was kidnapped from dorm
- TESCOM boss lauds school management for adequate contact period with students
- Queensland bushfire threat prompts Premier to return home early from Switzerland
- Mark Hamill's Lost 'Star War' Record Returned by Arizona Store
- I almost lost my life, family while saving Oshiomhole from impeachment, says Shaibu
Student commended for returning lost property have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.