HÀ NỘI — Many streets in Hà Nội were busy on the first day of the capital city easing social distancing measures.
The city authorities have allowed the reopening of some non-essential services across the city from 6am on September 21.
It has also removed the requirement of travel permits for inner city commuters and no longer divides the city into three-coloured zones. —VNS
A tech store opens to receive customers seeking laptop repairs services on Lê Thanh Nghị Street, Hai Bà Trưng District. VNA/VNS Photo Hoàng Hiếu
A man waits for his turn at a streetside barbershops in Nghĩa Đô Park, Cầu Giấy District, as hair salons and barbershops are allowed to resume businesses on Tuesday. VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 31
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 1
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- Boris Johnson tells businesses to focus on training current UK workers and to 'stop lobbying for unlimited labour from the EU' as Downing Street slaps down an offer to help design Britain's post-Brexit immigration system
- Some local businesses are not just about profit
- Việt Nam adopts strict measures for coronavirus
- How has Brexit vote affected UK economy? January verdict
- Easing trade tensions fuel pre-Christmas shares rally
- U.S. business investment weak; consumer confidence at five-month high
- A fragile economy can't afford social strife
- Nearly Rs 3.6 Lakh Crore Lost on Budget Day: 5 Reasons for Sell-off on D-Street
Streets of Hà Nội busy as social distancing measures eased have 320 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.