Previously, the serviceman found a wallet, containing VND 5 million in cash and a Samsung Galaxy cell phone and other personal papers, on his way taking his children to school in Xuan Hoa commune, Nam Dan district, Nghe An province.
He then posted a status on his personal facebook page, asking his friends to share and help him find the owner. He finally received a call from Nguyen Thi Hue, who claimed the ownership of the wallet. The army officer met her later on the same day.
After verifying the owner's information, Long returned the wallet and all belongings to Hue. Although the owner intended to give the officer a reward for his good deed, the officer declined the reward and said that he did the thing that many people would do.
The serviceman's good deed then received compliments from his commanders and neighbors.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Lake Ontario property owners ask: Where's our money?
- Scarborough property owners still unhappy about tax abatements
- HMRC on the trail of overseas property owners
- Developer returns first Preakness ‘owner’s trophy’ to Baltimore
- Concerns over detainees' lost property
- Lost: Struggling to cope with millions of unclaimed items in Tokyo
- Elderly man’s return to home in north sparks outrage
- 12 ways to squeeze more cash from your investment property
- Stolen £1m painting returned to owners
- Property Tax: How and when to pay it online and offline?
- Secrets of a being an Airbnb owner in Newcastle
- Property worth N150m destroyed in Ekiti market inferno
Serviceman returns lost property to owner have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.