The article emphasised active and effective activities of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the just-ended 76th UN General Assembly in New York.
In his speech, Phuc focused on the joint fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. He affirmed the world cannot be safe if any single person or country still suffers from this pandemic, and made constructive proposals to soon triumph over the pandemic, including removing barriers on vaccine distribution, with priority given to countries with low vaccination rate, promoting economic – trade cooperation to recover the world economy, accelerating digital transformation, and improving labour productivity, competitiveness and sustainability of the economy.
The article affirmed that all the speeches of the Vietnamese President at the UN General Assembly clearly showed Vietnam's foreign policy, which is respect for international law. Any complex political "knots" can be solved by peaceful diplomatic means, on the basis of strict adherence to international law.
Vietnam is also one of the most dynamic developing economies in the Asia-Pacific, attracting attention by the world's leading powers, it wrote.
The article also mentioned to the Vietnamese leader's remarks at the debates on climate security and food systems.
It noted that Vietnam is one of the ten countries hardest hit by climate change and sea level rise. The country has implemented many complex responses, such as reducing the use of fossil energy, increasing the share of renewables to 25 percent of total primary supplies by 2030, and planting more trees.
Regarding the food topic, the article affirmed that Vietnam itself is a country with a favourable climate, fertile soil and extensive experience in the field of agriculture.
According to the author, all factors are a clear proof of the fulfillment of Vietnam’s obligations to the entire progressive world with sustainable development based on three pillars: Economy – Society – Environment. Vietnam’s international initiatives can become a subject for research by Russian experts, which will help prepare bilateral relations in the new era./.
- Where is Vietnam in the technology industry and global supply chain?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 19
- Vietnam has fossil energy reduction roadmap: PM
- The Men Who Are Killing America’s Newspapers
- Vietnam pledges not to increase coal-fired power
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 16
- Vietnam diversifies energy sources, focuses on renewable energy, says PM
- Vietnam wants to keep South Korean coach
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 23
- The women changing the face of energy in Vietnam
- Vietnam calls for joint efforts to support women in Covid-19
Russian newspaper appreciates Vietnam’s increasing role and position have 464 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.