Since 12:00pm on September 20, Mong Cai has reopened some services and activities, including Tra Co Beach; physical and sport activities and related services such as golf, tennis, football, gyms, fitness and yoga centres, swimming pools, billiards clubs; entertainment and cultural places and services; beauty and spa services; internet and online game services; places of worship and religion; dine-in restaurants; street restaurants, coffee shops, sidewalk tea stalls; weddings; and political, cultural, and social activities and events.
Ha Long city has also permitted some activities since the noon of September 19 such as public beaches, sport activities and services, and activities celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival that falls on September 21.
Local authorities also requested serious implementation of anti-pandemic measures, including the 5K principle (khau trang – wearing facemasks, khu khuan – disinfection, khoang cach – keeping distance, khong tu tap – no gathering, and khai bao y te – making health declaration), in those activities.
By late September 19, Quang Ninh administered more than 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines to local residents, nearly 170,000 of whom received full two doses. In particular, 90 percent of the eligible people aged 18 and over in Ha Long has got inoculated.
The province has stayed free from COVID-19 community transmission since June 28.
Those who want to enter Quang Ninh have to show certificates of full vaccination against COVID-19, as well as a negative RT-PCR test result for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Persons who have finished quarantine in other localities still have to undergo compulsory health quarantine for seven days at quarantine sites in Quang Ninh and an additional seven-day home quarantine, except for foreign specialists and workers who have been fully vaccinated and finished their concentrated quarantine periods./.
- States like Colorado should embrace sports betting for a public good
- Saudi Arabia to reopen public cinemas for the first time in 35 years
- How Uber's Hard-Charging Corporate Culture Left Employees Drained
- International students adjust to American culture
- CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL 2016: Festival deserves an updated economic impact study to measure its monetary might
- Cash versus culture: tourism projects hit trouble in Greece
- Protests Pop Up Across Iran, Fueled by Daily Dissatisfaction
- Naperville's Pulse in Springfield – What’s so great about Illinois?
- Black Power exhibit at Schomburg Center in Harlem allows visitors to experience the impactful movement
- Enough talk, time for tough-talking athletes to take Colin Kaepernick's protest movement to the next level
- Smith: Wisconsin rite of autumn at hand - gun deer season begins Saturday
- What if Labor Day fell every week? Here are the alternatives to your overworked five-day week
Quang Ninh reopens some economic, sport, cultural activities have 449 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.