PANO – Second Lieutenant Le Thanh Trung, an officer of Traffic Police 5 of Hanoi's Department of Road and Railway Police, returned a wallet to its owner on August 17th.
|Nguyen Tien Cong (L) receives his wallet at Pham Dinh Ho ward’s police station.|
Previously, Trung found the wallet while on patrol at the corner of Tran Hung Dao and Han Thuyen Streets, Hoan Kiem district. He immediately informed Pham Dinh Ho ward’s police station to find its owner. The wallet contained over VND 20.6 million in cash, some personal papers and an ATM card.
Around 30 minutes later, Nguyen Tien Cong from Phuc Tan ward, Hoan Kiem district, came to the police station and received his property after his identity was verified.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Off-duty Cleveland officer won't cover his gun: Lyndhurst police blotter
- Two Webster Road homes burglarized: Middleburg Heights Police Blotter
- Resident falls for overpayment scam: Middleburg Heights police blotter
- Storms greet the New Year: Chagrin Falls Police Blotter
- Former girlfriend unwelcomed with her 3 a.m. visit: Middleburg Heights police blotter
- Thieves steal jewelry, TVs: Middleburg Heights police blotter
- Mayor Ben McAdams posed as a homeless person for 3 days and 2 nights. Here’s what he saw.
- The fight for Minnie Street
- ‘Food Has the Power to Transform a Person’
- A bicyclist hit-and-run on a bike path is now a crime, as new laws come into play
- Low gas prices ahead of holiday spur travel
- Glasses, phones, kids and more: What happens when things are lost at the OC Fair
Police officer returns wallet to owner have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.