PANO – The Ministry of Science and Technology held a ceremony on May 17 th in Hanoi to present Ta Quang Buu Awards 2013 to Professor Nguyen Huu Viet Hung from Hanoi National University’s College of Natural Sciences and Dr. Nguyen Ba An from Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology in acknowledgement of their outstanding achievements in maths and physics.
The annual award is for Vietnamese scientists at home and abroad in maths, computer science and technology, physics, chemistry, Earth science and environment, biology and natural science.
After the ceremony, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, Minister of Science and Technology Nguyen Quan held an exchange with 300 participating scientists about the ninth conference of the 11 th Party Central Committee and questions of basic scientific research, saying that scientists should work harder for the country's prosperity.
Translated by Son Ca
- Scientists find 9000-year-old Chinese pots were probably used to drink beer
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 18
- TV series 'The Crown,' 'Ted Lasso', 'Mare Of Easttown' win top Emmy Awards
- 50 Cent slams Emmys after no actors of colour win acting awards: ‘I’m gonna air NAACP to f**k up their numbers’
- Lena Headey celebrates ‘Shame Nun’ and Game of Thrones star Hannah Waddingham’s Emmys win for Ted Lasso
- Emmy Awards 2021: The Complete List Of Winners
- Ted Lasso’s Brit stars Hannah Waddingham and Brett Goldstein win big at the Emmys as show sweeps the board
- VinFuture Science Dialogue
- Centrica's British Gas to take on customers of failed People's Energy
- Ha Thai lacquerware village facing shortage of young hands
- British Gas takes on collapsed energy firm's customers
- I Am Woman was dismissed as 'women's lib crap' — until it wasn't
Outstanding scientists honoured have 273 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.