A drawing lesson by art lecturer Luu Vu Minh (Photo: nhandan.vn)
With a PC or a smart phone connecting with the Internet, everyone could join online art courses at home.
Art lecturer Luu Minh Vu often livestreams drawing lessons, one topic each time, in the evening on his Facebook fanpage with nearly 14,000 subscribers.
Meanwhile, painter Nguyen Hai Kim from Ho Chi Minh City offers free teaching on weekend on Zoom app. Learners are instructed how to draw on different materials, most of them are women in different ages and vocations.
Several fine art groups and forums also provide free drawing courses from basic to advanced levels, making it easier for those interested to access.
Florists Nguyen Thanh Hien from Hanoi and Ta Thanh Kim from Australia maintain Ikebana teaching sessions with materials easily being found in Vietnam. They also raise funds in support of frontline medical staff and those in disadvantaged situation in several COVID-19 treatment hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City.
Movie lovers or filmmakers also have chances to engage with well-known directors and producers from the US, Vietnam, the Republic of Korea, India and Singapore in the Master Class programme, which has been held by the Asian Academy Creative Awards’ (AAA) Academy Campus and BHD Vietnam company since July. They are also able to learn script-writing, filming, music and acting from leading experts in the region and the world.
Not only bringing happiness or improving living skills, online courses also blur geographical distance and help learners integrate into the community.
- Amid mistakes, Gophers survive a 'surreal' one
- Amid so much change, Loons' Thomas Chacon embraces snow
- Amid Social Media Backlash, Artist Defends Kate Middleton Portrait
- iPhone 6S hits retail amid online shortages and profiteering
- Spore spawns free creature-builder
- Cheryl Henson On The Center Of Puppetry Arts, Jim, And The Legacy's Future
- Trump issues cybersecurity executive order amid rising threats
- Top 5 Online Master’s Degree Programs in Counseling
- Online game rising from the dead
- Documents Leaked Again Amid Secret Trade Negotiations
- Companies Use Online Games as Marketing Tool
- ToysRUs Black Friday Sale Begins 10pm Wednesday Online
Online art teaching spawns amid COVID-19 have 369 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.