PANO – Lieutenant Colonel Truong Van Hao, a non-commissioned officer of the Planning and Investment Department under the Ministry of National Defence, returned a purse to its owner.
Earlier, Hao had found the purse on Ly Nam De Street on his way home. It contained over VND 16 million and some personal papers of a woman named Ngo Thi Thuy, working for the Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC).
Immediately, he reported it to Guard Brigade 144, under the General Staff of the Vietnam People's Army, to find the owner.
A day later, Hao and Brigade 144's leaders handed over the purse to its owner.
According to the department's leaders, despite facing many difficulties in daily life, Hao has strictly implemented all regulations and fulfilled his assigned tasks.
The department commended his act and recommended his superior to present him a certificate of merit.
Translated by Pham Huy
- Interview: Kevin Linfoot back in the property game
- Poignant wartime photo found at Metro station reunited with owner
- Migrant shop owners in Woodlands flee for lives from land invaders
- Burch clash with garage owner caught on video
- Fort Collins police help family who lost home, thousands of dollars in rental scam
- Lost Nissan Skylines, A $335,000 Lawsuit, An Empty Warehouse: Has A Well-Known JDM Importer Skipped Town?
- NJ suburbs cool again? Millennials and others return for affordable homes
- Zimbabwe: Grace Mugabe's Son Faces Eviction
- Study: Bad assessments prompt 10K Detroit foreclosures
- This beached boat can be yours. You just need to get it out of the sand.
- Why Plymouth's city centre could lose even more stores in 2018
- He left behind 3 dead women & disappeared. Friends, family & the law still seek answers.
Officer returns lost property to owner have 271 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.