Hanoi (VNA) – The Office of the National Assembly (NA) in collaboration with NA's Committee for Economic Affairs will organise a seminar to consult experts on socio-economic issues under the chair of NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and NA Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai.
According to the NA Office, the seminar will focus on assessing the developments of the global financial, investment, and trade in 2021 and the latest developments of the world economy, and forecast the impact on Vietnam. The evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the country’s socio-economic situation, the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination strategy, lessons learned in policy promulgation, recommendations and solutions for Vietnam from now until the end of the year and the following years of the 15th National Assembly will also be tabled for discussion. National Assembly . The NA's Office said the event is very important, even though it won’t be held on a large scale due to the pandemic, adding that it is a part of the annual socio-economic forum of the NA. forum will contribute to gathering the wisdom of not only NA deputies but also a network of leading domestic experts, scientists, and managers as well as those from international organisations; forming quality practical scientific arguments, which are important inputs for the NA and the Government to consult in making reports on the implementation of the NA's resolutions and other functions and duties as prescribed by law. It will attract the attention and supervision of the people and voters on matters of public concern, it said./.
- PM's directive on effective management and use of foreign loans
- Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium to host NFL games
- Making the Grade: Passes/Fails for UFC Fight Night: Machida vs. Romero
- PM addresses issues of concern during Q&A session
- Dying for Christianity: millions at risk amid rise in persecution across the globe
- Sugar shortage and soaring food prices fuel discontent in Egypt
- Leo Varadkar, gay son of Indian immigrant, to be next Irish PM
NA to organise annual socio-economic forum have 353 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.