Speaking at the handover ceremony, General Dung shared difficulties of the Tay Ninh provincial authorities and people, stressing that the military will always accompany the local authorities and people in the COVID-19 fight.
On behalf of the local authorities, Deputy Standing Chairman of the Tay Ninh provincial People's Committee Vo Duc Trong thanked the Central Military Commission and the MND for the meaningful gifts. He affirmed that the gifts will be delivered to needy people, contributing to helping them stabilize their life soon.
Previously, the Central Military Commission and the MND provided 20,000 sets of gifts, worth VND 6 billion in total, to the province.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Stakeholders take action to revive pandemic-hit tourism
- Jeff Barnaby Made an Apocalypse Movie to Watch the System Fall. Then a Pandemic Hit.
- China's factory deflation deepens as pandemic hits demand
- Coronavirus: Thai elephants sent home from sanctuaries as pandemic hits tourism
- Bac Ninh banks offer support to keep businesses afloat
- Bắc Ninh banks offer support to keep businesses afloat
- Covid-19 worsens plight of disabled people in Vietnam
- In the coronavirus crisis, Newsom uses social media to raise awareness of the pandemic — and his profile
- Trump launches Mother's Day Twitter rant and hits back at Obama who called his coronavirus response 'a chaotic disaster' - claiming his predecessor 'didn't have a clue' how to handle swine flu pandemic
- Coronavirus pandemic could contribute to surge of other deadly diseases, experts warn
- UN Leader: 1B People with Disabilities Hard Hit by Virus
- Coronavirus Pandemic Could Contribute To Surge Of Other Deadly Diseases, Experts Warn
MND supports pandemic-hit people in Tay Ninh have 251 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.