* The ceremony at the Military Medical University (MMU) was attended by Director of the Department of Military School Management under the General Staff Major General Nguyen Van Oanh, and Deputy Director of the Department of Personnel under the General Department of Political Affairs Major General Nguyen Hong Phuong.
Last year, the MMU performed dual tasks in both education and training, and in the COVID-19 fight. It also implemented high-quality training, education renovation, improved online teaching as well as E-Learning programs.
MMU's President, Lieutenant General Do Quyet, spoke at the ceremony, emphasizing the university’s core mission for the 2021-2022 academic year, "Promoting the application of information technology: Key solutions to improving training quality during the COVID-19 pandemic." Hence, it will focus on implementing innovative medical contents, as well as developing staff with high competence and responsibility, while continuing to carry out COVID-19 prevention and control in the current context.
General Oanh applauded the MMU's accomplishments over the past time and expressed hope that it will successfully complete all given missions in the upcoming academic year.
* The Signal Officers Candidate School organized a ceremony to mark the beginning of the new academic year 2021-2022. Major General Tran Minh Tam, Political Commissar of the Signal Corps, attended the event virtually.
Over the past year, despite the complicated developments of the pandemic, the school accomplished training programs for 2,234 cadets and students with good results.
The school's priorities for the coming year will be to improve training quality and implement digital transformation in education and training, as well as to build a smart school while ensuring military discipline.
Speaking at the ceremony, General Tam praised the efforts and achievements of the unit in the past year, especially their innovation in education in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, contributing to raising training quality for cadets so as to meet requirements in the current context.
* On the same day, the Political Officer Candidate School began the new academic year 2021-2022, seeing the attendance of its President Major General Nguyen Hung Oanh and Political Commissar Lieutenant General Tran Quang Trung.
With the spirit of "fighting the pandemic is like fighting the enemy," the school was determined to conduct its dual tasks of fulfilling all assigned missions and preventing and controlling the disease. Besides, education management and administrative reform have been actively implemented to meet task requirements in the context of pandemic prevention and control.
In the new academic year, the Political Officer Candidate School will do its utmost to best perform all assigned missions, contributing to building a comprehensively-strong school.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Helping them usher in a new academic year
- Egyptian Academic year 2018/2019 to kick off Sept. 22
- Boy found murdered in Kodagu Military school
- Harry Kane signs a new six-year £90m contract at Tottenham
- Ireland's Seanie Maguire signs a new three-year deal with Preston
- Meteorologist Joe Furey Visits John C. Daniels School in New Haven
- New 3 year tenancies explained
- NMSU Army ROTC commander named Military Science Professor of the Year
- Oban Rotary ends academic year on a high
- Alfa Romeo Plans Two New Sports Cars by 2022; Maserati Electrifies Alfieri
- New two-year inspection cycle for Cayman Islands educational institutions
- Drury director of athletics Mark Fisher to retire after 2018-19 academic year
Military schools kick off new academic year 2021-2022 have 535 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.