The President highlighted that the relations are growing strongly and pledged his commitment to continuing to foster the ties across all fields in the time to come.
For his part, Ambassador Nam conveyed to his host and Mexican people greetings from President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and other leaders of Vietnam regarding Mexico's achievements and its 200 years of independence (September 16, 1821-2021).
Nam vowed to do his best and to work closely with Mexican competent agencies and organizations to boost the two nation's multifaceted relations.
Mexico is now the second biggest trading partner of Vietnam in Latin America, while Vietnam is the 8th important import-export market of Mexico in Asia. According to statistics by the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, the countries' two-way trade exceeded 2.1 billion USD in the first half of 2021.
- Mexican president sticks to no-war approach and refuses to use force on drug cartels despite fighters showcasing their weapons in viral videos as murders hit new high of 17,439 for the first half of 2020
- Aircraft carrier visit elevates Vietnam-US ties: experts
- Vietnam relationship boosts US security: consul general
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 1
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 21
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 25
- With giant leaps in quarter-century, Vietnam, US head for bright future
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 26
Mexican President values relations with Vietnam have 236 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.