Cam Ranh International Airport in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa is set to welcome its first international flight on September 18 as the country continues to move into the new normal.
Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company revealed on September 16 that it has recently activated a plan aimed at welcoming back foreign tourists from countries that have already brought the COVID-19 pandemic under control.
According to the schedule, Asiana Airlines (OZ) is anticipated to launch flights both to and from Cam Ranh International Airport on September 18.
A flight from Incheon in the Republic of Korea (RoK) is expected to land at Cam Ranh at 10 p.m. on September 18, while the return flight from Cam Ranh to Incheon is scheduled to depart at 11:10 p.m. on the same day.
Le Thi Hong Minh, general director of Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company, said there will be 37 passengers on the arriving flight and 30 passengers on the return flight.
The incoming flight will bring in experts from the RoK to work at Hyundai Vinashin Factory, while the outbound flight will repatriate Korean citizens in Vietnam back to their homeland.
The reopening of the incoming flights represents a positive sign for the rebound of the local tourism industry, said Minh.
Ahead of welcoming foreign travelers with a “vaccine passport” to Khanh Hoa, Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company has regularly disinfected and cleaned reception areas.
Khanh Hoa's authorities recently gave the green-light to the local tourism sector's proposal to welcome international visitors with a vaccine passport to the locality. They assigned the tourism sector to finalise the plan and submit it again for approval.
- WHO Accused Of Rationing Ebola Vaccine In DR Congo
- California bill could ban anti-vaccine parents from doctor-shopping for medical exemptions
- NC school students have longer to get vaccines because of Hurricane Florence
- Missouri isn’t ready for the switch to REAL ID. That could affect your travel plans
- Energy & Environmental Law Update -- September 22, 2014
- Monthly China Anti-Bribery Update Report — September 2016
- EU Policy Update, September 2017
- Discover EU: Free Train Travel for Teenagers Across Europe Coming This Summer
- INX Media Case: No Relief For Karti As SC Posted His Plea for Hearing On Sept 18 [Read The Counter Filled By Karti]
- Africa Update for September 3, 2015
- President Trump Orders Enhanced Visa and Travel Restrictions
- Power To Revoke Passport Serious Restriction On Fundamental Rights: Delhi HC [Read Order]
Khanh Hoa to receive int’l travelers with vaccine passport on September 18 have 397 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.