It has licensed 24 new foreign direct investment (FDI) projects and allowed 19 others to add capital, with the extra investment worth nearly 929 million USD in total, fulfilling 99 percent of the goal.
Vinh Phuc is currently home to 404 valid projects, including 75 DDI projects which have combined registered capital of nearly 19.43 trillion VND. The remainders are FDI projects with total capital of approximately 5.38 billion USD.
As of September 15, 41 percent of the registered DDI and 55 percent of the registered FDI have been disbursed.
The pandemic has caused troubles for many local enterprises in accessing workforce, funding and supply of materials and markets since the beginning of this year. Despite these challenges, the local administration and companies have adopted multiple measures to keep production going and prevent the spread of the virus./.
- Vinh Phuc triumphs amid storm
- Vinh Phuc lures investors in IZs
- Vietnam, Japan friendship associations meet in Vinh Phuc
- Vinh Phuc FDI: Two sides of the same coin
- Vinh Phuc human resources pitch
- Features of naturally geographical areas in Vinh Phuc
- Vinh Phuc strives to improve PCI
- Vinh Phuc province�s tourism and services to be developed
- Vinh Phuc targets infrastructure, job training to entice investors
- Northern work ignites Vinh Phuc
- Toyota adds a new dealership in Vinh Phuc
- Vinh Phuc promotes cleaner production management
Investment flows into Vinh Phuc rise in nine months despite COVID-19 have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.