Of these, over 53,500 poor and near-poor households with around 210,300 people; people being eligible for receiving monthly social assistance benefits in the localities; employees along with their needy dependents; unemployed workers; residents who are performing social distancing and facing difficulties are in need of prompt financial support.
The third financial support package will not be dedicated to people receiving pension and those getting allowance due to lost work capacity; people participating in social insurance and people receiving salary in August 2021.
By Duong Loan- Translated by Huyen Huong
- The Starting Line: Tech chiefs' net worth takes a hit
- The accidental library: Why Elon Musk launched books to space that could last 14 billion years
- DTI launches consultation on new e-communications rules
- A Crew of Scammers Allegedly Made $19 Million With Elaborate iPhone Grift Over Seven Years
- Comic Relief gets IT ready for donation deluge
- Steel giants with ties to Trump officials block tariff relief for hundreds of firms
- BT launches 40Mbps fibre-based broadband
- Apple TV Plus: Launch date, price, show and movies to expect
- WebCentral founders walk away with AU$18 million
- Are costly SSDs worth the money?
- iPhone, WiMax to launch in Philippines
- Icahn launches Yahoo proxy fight; Mark Cuban's return?
HCMC to launch Covid-19 relief package worth US$323 million have 258 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.