Congestion even happened at the Covid-19 checking points as a huge number of traffic participants have to show travel passes, check QR Code on movement declaration via cameras at the checking points.
Notably, hundreds of app-based shippers crowded and long queued to wait for their turns at the Covid-19 testing point in Nguyen Van Luong Street, Ward 7, Go Vap District in this early morning causing long-lasting congestion.
Many people are concerned about the high infection risks of Covid-19. Therefore, many shippers expected that the city health sector will arrange more Covid-19 testing points to avoid the long-awaited situation.
By Chi Thach- Translated by Huyen Huong
- M5 traffic live: Long queues ahead of scorching Bristol weather
- What time is the royal wedding on Saturday May 19 and when does the ceremony start? Meghan and Harry’s timetable
- Royal wedding schedule – what time will it start on May 19, what is the Windsor procession route and when does the service begin?
- FIFA 19 Preview: EA Sports new game adds Champions League and a touch of Gears of War
- Paul O'Grady reveals he almost died after playing with wounded street dogs
- England vs India, first Test day 2 LIVE: Follow action from Edgbaston
- Spotify has cut out Wall Street banks from its stock market debut – that’s a good reason for us all to get up and dance
- If we really want to tackle youth violence on the streets of London, we can start by getting rid of the term 'gang'
- Why all hotel room facilities should be road-tested by exhausted, myopic middle-aged women
- Huge queues as UK goes crazy for Build-a-Bear 'pay your age' offer
- Joe Root makes Headingley 100* after Adil Rashid's brilliant bowling as England beat India in ODI series
- Stuart Broad impresses as England build slight advantage in second Test against New Zealand
HCMC streets more crowded, shippers make long queues for Covid-19 testing have 329 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.