Besides, the city will collaborate with competent agencies to study the specific regulations and report to the PM.
HCMC also proposed to the PM vaccine priority for the city and the Southern Key Economic Region to soon reach the vaccine coverage target.
At an online meeting of the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control yesterday with 63 provinces, cities, 705 districts, 10,400 wards nationwide, Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long introduced three obligated indexes and four levels of risk assessment.
The indexes to classify the pandemic level base on the new number of infections in the community on 100,000 people per week and the first dose vaccination rate for people from and over 18 years old.
The four levels of risk assessment will consist the low-risk level 1 – new normal state corresponding to green, moderate-risk level 2 with yellow, high-risk level 3 with orange and very high-risk level 4 with red.
By Giao Linh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- White House Releases Fuel Economy Report, Loopholes Still Out Of Sight
- Where Does The UAW Stand On Fuel Economy?
- EPA’s Low-Sulfur Fuel Proposal a Mixed Bag for Refineries, Manufacturers
- 66 House Reps Move To Block 2017-2025 CAFE Proposal
- California Threatens To Move Fuel Economy Goalposts. Again.
- Trump backs CEOs, proposes easing corporate reporting rules
- Nah, We’re Keeping our Fuel Economy Targets: EPA
- Give the U.S. Government a Piece of Your Mind About Fuel Economy Rules
- Automakers want to stop the EPA's fuel economy rules change, and why that's a shortsighted move
- EPA Releases 2017-2025 CAFE Proposed Rule
- SEBI working group proposes relaxing foreign fund rules for non-resident Indians
- What do Vietnamese business people think about proposals on working hours?
HCMC proposes specific regulations to reopen economy have 383 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.