It would include information about holders' vaccination, COVID-19 testing and health declaration status, he said.
When it is approved by the Government, it would be put into use in districts 7, Can Gio and Cu Chi, he added.
The green cards will be issued to people who are vaccinated after a minimum of two weeks from the time they get their second shots of Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinopharm, or Sputnik V vaccines or one shot of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine or if they have fully recovered after contracting COVID.
The card will be valid for six months.
According to the city's Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, districts 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio have been chosen as socio-economic development models for the new normal period with efforts to be made to revive their economy.
The three districts will allow the resumption of trading in essential products and street businesses with stringent safety conditions for a month from September 20.
Everyone involved in these businesses must be fully vaccinated and comply with all the conditions set by local authorities.
The businesses will initially be allowed to operate from 6am to 6pm./.
- HCM City to pilot COVID green card in districts 7, Cần Giờ, Củ Chi
- HCM City to pilot COVID green card in districts 7, Can Gio, Cu Chi
- HCM City to start gradually restoring economy by end of September
- HCM City to start gradually restoring economy
- HCM City's Củ Chi District, District 7 find effective ways to control the outbreak
- HCM City loosens pandemic control measures in specific areas from September 16
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City will continue social distancing meansures until end of September
- HCMC loosens restriction on activities, services from September 16
- HCMC continues social distancing until end of September, reopens some services & allows inter-district shippers
- Extending lockdown, HCMC adjusts social, business activities
- Enterprises in industrial parks in two ‘safe districts’ in HCM City resume operation with half staff
HCM City to pilot COVID-19 green cards in three districts have 383 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.