|The zonal system is designed to help facilitate smoother movement of essential goods and people, Photo Duc Thanh|
Zone 1, also known as the red zone, includes central urban areas with high population density and a large number of agencies, businesses, and service establishments. The red zone covers the 10 districts of Tay Ho, Ba Dinh, Cau Giay, Hoan Kiem, Dong Da, Hai Ba Trung, Thanh Xuan, Hadong, Thanh Tri, Hoang Mai, and parts of South Tu Liem, North Tu Liem, Hoai Duc, Thanh Oai, and Thuong Tin districts.
|Hanoi is testing all residents as it seeks an end to COVID-19|
Social distancing measures in line with Directive No.16/CT-TTg and some stricter measures will be imposed in this zone, with residents required to stay in place and avoid moving around.
Zones 2 and 3, the orange and green zones, will enforce social distancing in accordance with the prime minister's Directive No.15/CT-TTg to organise the recovery of production and support red zones. In particular, zone 2 is separated from zone 1 by the Red and Duong rivers, covering the districts of Long Bien, Gia Lam, Dong Anh, Soc Son, and Me Linh. Zone 3 covers agricultural production areas and industrial parks and clusters with low population density, including 10 districts and remaining parts of five districts in zone 1 (South Tu Liem, North Tu Liem, Hoai Duc, Thanh Oai, and Thuong Tin).
Police forces in Hanoi set up six COVID-19 checkpoints to control the flow of vehicles and people from the red to orange zone and 16 checkpoints separating the red and green zones. Nearly 40 checkpoints were set up by the city to control movement from orange and green zones to the red zone with the new travel permit. Currently, Hanoi now accepts both the old and the new travel documents and will eventually combine them into one. The police in Hanoi has also drafted a plan to arrange a "green channel" to facilitate the smooth movement of vehicles transporting essential goods, workers, and experts.
By Thai An
- Vietnamese airlines granted access to U.S. market for first time
- A Southlake company's airlines deal becomes part of Trump's Vietnam summit
- Trump touts prosperity, but is that what North Korea wants?
- POLITICO Playbook: Cohen poised to unload on Trump in only public hearing
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump’s bad week in Washington
- Global Boeing fears grow, families await Ethiopia crash remains
- Europeans join wave of Boeing suspensions, Trump frets
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of the 1 Hotel South Beach
- Can Vietnam’s Cities Ban Two-Wheel Transport?
- Singapore, Australia, China, Indonesia ground Boeing's 737 MAX 8 as concerns mount
- Democrats may subpoena Mueller if report not made public
- Trump Touts Progress With China but Pressure Grows for Tough Deal
Hanoi rearranges pandemic travelling regulations have 443 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.