The municipal Department of Health said there are 19 district-level localities free of community infection cases between 6am on September 6, when the capital started applying Directive No. 20/CT-UBND of the municipal People's Committee, and 6pm on September 15.
They consist of Ba Dinh, Ba Vi, Bac Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Dan Phuong, Gia Lam, Hoai Duc, Long Bien, Me Linh, My Duc, Nam Tu Liem, Phu Xuyen, Phuc Tho, Quoc Oai, Soc Son, Son Tay, Thanh Oai, Tay Ho, and Ung Hoa.
These localities are permitted to reopen some business and service establishments, starting 12:00 noon on September 16, including book and stationery stores; vehicle, electronics, refrigeration, and household appliance repair services; and takeaway food and drink services.
These establishments must be closed before 9pm every day.
The Hanoi administration requested the establishments to operate under local authorities' monitoring and examination and carry out all regulated anti-pandemic measures, including ordering their staff to make health declaration and comply with the 5K principle, asking customers to scan QR codes, frequently disinfecting their establishments, and minimising direct contact.
The municipal Health Department also told the district-level People's Committees to align anti-COVID-19 measures with the situation in their localities.
It noted that Hanoi has basically put the outbreak under control as the number of community infections has declined over the last three weeks. It has basically completed mass testing citywide and administered the first shot of COVID-19 vaccine to almost all people in the targeted group.
Only one district (Thanh Xuan) faces "very high risk" while two others (Hoang Mai, Dong Da) "high risk" and nine classified as "risk area" (Ba Dinh, Gia Lam, Hai Ba Trung, Hoai Duc, Hoan Kiem, Ha Dong, Thanh Tri, Thuong Tin, Dan Phuong). The remaining 18 localities are now in the "new normal"./.
- Hanoi allows outdoor sport activities, reopening of more services
- Hanoi fears resumption of air, rail services too risky yet
- Hanoi allows reopening of trade centers, fashion and cosmetics stores
- Transport ministry proposes Hanoi-HCMC route resumption
- Gov't should consider pros and cons of air and rail transport resumption: Hanoi
- Outdoor sports and retail stores the latest activities to resume in Hanoi
- Hanoi announces 14-day isolation for flight passengers on newly-resumed domestic routes
- Gov’t okays resumption of domestic air routes
- Bad weather, quarantine regulations ground flights on first day of resumption
- North-South train on track to resume service
- Controversy over quarantining air passengers, Hanoi remains firm in protecting its people’s health
- Coaches allowed to travel between HCM City and other provinces from Oct 13
Hanoi allows resumption of some services have 468 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.