Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai today, September 20, signed a decision to issue Resolution 109/NQ-CP on the purchase.
The resolution endorses the prime minister's permission to apply the selection of contractors in special cases as stipulated in Article 26 of the Law on Bidding, for purchasing 10 million doses of the vaccine. The Ministry of Health has been assigned to buy the vaccine. Last Friday, the Ministry of Health gave conditional approval for Cuba’s Abdala Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in Vietnam. It is produced by the AICA Laboratories Company and Base Business Unit (BBU) AICA in Cuba. The Centre for Immunisation Vaccines Polyvac in Vietnam asked for permission for the vaccine to be used. At present, there are seven foreign Covid-19 vaccines that have obtained a licence for emergency use in Vietnam, namely AstraZeneca by AstraZeneca, Vero Cell by China National Biotec Group (CNBG)/Sinopharm, Sputnik V, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson, and Hayat-Vax.
- Coronavirus | After Infosys & Wipro, Cognizant sets aside $10 million to fight COVID-19
- Oprah Winfrey to donate 10 million dollars for COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccine trial: Oxford University to recruit 500 volunteers
- Oxford University to recruit 500 volunteers for COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Covid-19 vaccine: Research on at Oxford lab, clinical trial on humans soon
- All the COVID-19 vaccines and treatments currently in clinical trials
- Oxford recruiting volunteers for speedy Covid-19 vaccine trial
- Genetic sequencing takes lead in Covid-19 vaccine development
- Ibuprofen, furry friends and a COVID-19 vaccine. Coronavirus misinformation, debunked
- Coronavirus pandemic | India mulls relaxing clinical trial rules to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- US President Trump, China's President Xi Agree to Work Together to Defeat COVID-19
- BREAKING: NCDC confirms 10 new cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria
Government agrees to purchase 10 million doses of Cuban Covid-19 vaccine have 292 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.