Hanoi (VNA) – The Australian Government has announced a grant of nearly 1.4 million AUD (around 1 million USD) for four Vietnamese high-tech application projects in the field of digital transformation, through the Aus4Innovation Programme .
The funding is made within the framework of the Innovation Partnership Grants under the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Aus4Innovation Programme in cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam .
The projects were selected from nearly 70 initiatives in the third round of the Aus4Innovation Partnership Grants , which is themed "Enhancing Digital Transformation".
They are projects of augmented reality to improve access to healthcare in remote areas; Smart Eye to improve sugar industry productivity; AI/IoT Technology to enhance search and rescue capacity; and AI-powered dashboard for environment ecosystem management.
Congratulating the winners, Robyn Mudie, Australian Ambassador to Vietnam expressed delight to continue supporting initiatives that address Vietnam's most pressing socioeconomic growth challenges.
Vice Minister Bui The Duy from the Ministry of Science and Technology said that amid COVID-19 situation, the projects selected for funding are not only practical regarding the application of advanced technologies in areas of critical need in Vietnam, they are also very meaningful in today's context.
Partnership Grants are an important part of the AUD13.5 million (9.96 million USD) Aus4Innovation Program in the 2018-2022 period. In 2019 and 2020, eight projects were selected for funding./.
- Trillions spent on digital transformation and customers don't notice
- After robo-debt smackdown, Robert claims Canberra's digital transformation pushes on
- Why CIOs must lead 2019 IT budget planning with digital transformation
- Top 7 digital transformation trends shaping 2020
- Why digital transformation is so important
- 10 Vietnamese start-ups with highest investment in 2019
- Private investment to be sought for long-delayed railway project
- Digital Pakistan — navigating the rough waters
- Australian businesses seek value as global headwinds approach
- Experts talk ways to help Vietnamese tourism take off
- Mastercard joins Aussie digital ID market with Deakin and Australia Post partnerships
- Record $1.3bn spent on Australian TV and film drama in 2016-17
Four Vietnamese digital transformation projects receive Australian funding have 338 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.