In Notice No.248/TB-VPCP, which sums up the conclusion of the Deputy PM at a meeting on research, technology transfer, clinical trial and production of drugs, vaccines, and biological products, the Ministry of Health is required to give more support to COVID-19 vaccine research units in completing and supplementing dossiers of vaccines, first of all the Nano Covax, to submit to the National Committee for Ethics in Biomedical Research, and the Advisory Council for the Registration of Circulation of Drugs and Medicinal Ingredients for consideration and emergency approval .
Deputy PM Dam also asks the MOH to collect recommendations of the two councils' members on the use of COVID-19 vaccines for children, the combination of vaccines, and plans for vaccine use in 2020.
The MoH is also asked to guide and help related firms in the trial of the anti-viral drug Molnupiravir, and design plans to ensure the availability of treatment drugs to meet the demand in the situation of rapid increases in COVID-19 patients, while speeding up the clinical trial and evaluation of the efficacy of the Vipdevir drug for COVID-19 treatment researched and produced by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology.
The ministry will also direct domestic units to continue researching medicine for COVID-19 treatment, coordinate will the Ministry of Science and Technology and relevant agencies in helping enterprises to soon produce rapid antigen testing kits which can be effective on many strains of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Huawei To Sue US Government For Banning Agencies From Buying Chinese Tech's Products
- Fear, Misinformation, and Measles Spread in Brooklyn
- What Happens When Techno-Utopians Actually Run a Country
- Colorado Gov. Polis proposes full-day kindergarten funding
- UN diplomats: Russia and China block US on North Korea oil
- Writer Evan Ratliff Tried to Vanish: Here's What Happened
- How Scientists Built a ‘Living Drug’ to Beat Cancer
- California sues over separation of migrant families as state confirms 50 children are here
- Scientists decry USDA's decision to end cat parasite research
- A Game-Changing Marijuana Bill In Oregon Is Set To Challenge Federal Law
- SpaceX To Launch Satellite Constellation In Lower Orbit To Boost Internet Signals
- BuzzFeed News Staff Walkout, Demands Management Recognize Union
Deputy PM requests completion of dossier licensing COVID-19 vaccine production have 347 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.