Hanoi (VNA) – Hanoi police on September 14 installed cameras to scan QR code at 67 checkpoints for COVID-19 prevention and control across the capital city.
After scanning, a system at the Police Department of Administrative Management of Social Order under the Ministry of Public Security will automatically verify the information.
The system is expected to detect COVID-19 patients and people having direct contact with them, as well as those who have been fully vaccinated, in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic.
People need to fill in their personal information at http://suckhoe.dancuquocgia.gov.vn or VNEID application before joining the traffic, and show the generated QR code at the checkpoints. The code will be valid for 72 hours.
Hanoi police detected 332 violation cases of COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the city in the past 24 hours to 11am on September 14./.
- QR Code
- 2D Bar Codes and Their Uses
- Edited Transcript of ASC.L earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 8:30am GMT
- Non-cash payments need support
- 24 Things You Can Do in iOS 11 That You Couldn't Do Before
- All The Free Pokemon And Items Still Available For Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon Right Now
- Government officials blocked his website, so he went over their heads
- Go Walgreens - An In-Depth Look at the Nations First Green Drugstore
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- China propaganda app fraught with security concerns: Report
COVID-19: Hanoi installs cameras for QR code scanning at 67 checkpoints have 240 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.