* Ho Chi Minh City's Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control held a press conference to provide information on the pandemic situation in the city.
Reportedly, from 6 p.m. on September 22 to 6 p.m. on September 23, the city took more than 1.1 million samples for COVID-19 testing. This was a new record in the city's day-to-day sampling speed to rapidly detect infected cases in the community. In addition, the city has administered more than 9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine. So far, nearly 6.8 million people have received the first shot.
* A delegation led by Secretary of the Binh Duong provincial Party Committee Nguyen Van Loi visited and encouraged leaders and employees of businesses in the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park No.2 in Thu Dau Mot city.
On the same day, the delegation toured and inquired after the doctors and medical staff in Phuong Chi General Hospital (Thu Dau Mot city) who are treating COVID-19 patients.
* The People's Committee of Tan Thanh district, Long An province, in coordination with Dong Thap province, helped 100 people stranded at Dong Thap checkpoint since September 22 return home.
After having samples taken for COVID-19 testing, they were handed over to Dong Thap province. Previously, in order to support the people of the Mekong Delta Region who were stranded in Dong Thap province, the People's Committee of Tan Thanh district actively provided accommodations and food for them.
* The Red Cross Society of Binh Duong province organized the 31st "Zero-VND market" to support 300 needy people in Thu Dau Mot city with necessities. During the event, needy people received rice, instant noodles, eggs, and vegetables.
* Oneway Media Company cooperated with the Military Command of District 8 in Ho Chi Minh City to visit and give 200 gifts to laborers in the district's Ward 14. The gifts included rice, necessities, fresh fruits and vegetables, aiming to help the recipients soon stabilize their life.
Translated by Chung Anh
- HCMC spends $25 mln on 543,000 pandemic victims
- Doctors to trial treatment for Covid-19 patients with diabetes amid hopes the experimental drug will slash their risk of dying from the infection
- COVID-19: PRAWA,OSIWA donate PPEs to NCoS
- COVID-19 and the Almajiri connection: Time to listen to Lawan
- Trauma faced by family of 4 COVID victims shows apathy
- Screaming woman is ordered out of her car and questioned by cops outside of a Melbourne housing commission block forced into total lockdown amid coronavirus explosion - as Daniel Andrews issues a chilling warning to the rest of the state
- Florida’s Carter dedicates season to virus victims, fighters
- Health care, food top needs for Beirut blast victims: UN
- The latest numbers: UK's coronavirus infections rise by 643 to 3,269 and death toll goes up 33 to 144 - including the youngest, a woman aged just 47 with high blood pressure
- Royal expert Penny Junor questions whether Harry and Meghan 'colluded' with the Finding Freedom authors and says they would be 'kicking up a fuss' about the book if they had not
- 'Tunisia attack robbed three generations of my family of their amazing hopes and dreams'
- 2 Dead, 7 Injured After Gas Explosion Rocks Northwest Baltimore Neighborhood Near Reisterstown Road Plaza
COVID-19-affected victims receive more support have 512 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.