Hanoi, (VNA) – Vietnam recorded an additional 9,706 infections, including 24 imported cases, in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 25, according to the Ministry of Health.
Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, continued to report the highest number of infections with 4,046 cases, followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (3,629), Dong Nai (996) and Long An (193). The capital city of Hanoi logged four cases during the day.
The country has to date logged 746,678 COVID-19 cases.
A total of 10,590 patients were given the all-clear on September 25, raising the total number of recoveries to 516,449.
The death toll rose to 18,400 after an additional 180 deaths were announced on the same day.
As of the end of September 24, over 37.58 million doses of vaccine were given to people so far, including more than 30.02 million first shots and 7.55 million second jabs./.
- One more COVID-19 infection from Russia brings national tally to 382
- Coronavirus COVID-19 crisis may worsen if nations don't adhere to basic healthcare precautions: WHO
- Weather forecasts are less accurate because of Covid-19, a new study reveals
- COVID-19: India's case fatality rate 'progressively falling', among lowest in world
- Countries with male leaders have had 4.3 TIMES more excess deaths in the Covid-19 pandemic than woman-led nations such as New Zealand because they prioritised the economy over public health, study claims
- South Dakota reports two more COVID-19 deaths, 55 cases
- COVID-19 Reopening Roundup: Cases Jump After UC Berkeley Parties; 6th Death Row Inmate Dies; Mayor Breed Tested For COVID-19
- Remdesivir Reduces Mortality Risk in Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients, New Analysis Finds
- Beds to spare at Covid-19 centres as cases decline in Delhi
- COVID-19: Another imported case confirmed, Vietnam has 373 cases
- ‘It’s A Terrible Emotional Impact On People’: COVID-19 Pushes New York’s Legal System To Its Limits
- Covid-19: A New Year’s feast spread the virus and now it divides scientists
COVID-19: 9,706 new cases added to national tally have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.