Tokyo (VNA) – The Vietnamese Consulate General in Fukuoka city, in the Japanese prefecture of the same name, raised a total of 7.65 million JPY (69,600 USD) from August 21 to September 15, in support of Vietnam's national COVID-19 vaccine fund.
Speaking at an event to summarize the fundraising campaign on September 16, Consul General Vu Binh thanked the support and contributions of the Vietnamese community as well as Japanese and international friends and partners.
Two members of the House of Representatives Tomioka Tsutomu, and Oniki Makoto sent greetings to the event, expressing sympathy over current difficulties facing the Vietnam ese Government and people.
The Consulate General plans to cooperate with Vietnamese organisations and associations in the region to organize the second fundraising campaign./.
- License plate auction raises thousands for Colorado disability fund
- Were Hedge Funds Right About Piling Into Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG)?
- How my son's autism led me to take on the anti-vaxxers: DR MICHAEL FITZPATRICK on his campaign against dangerous vaccine misinformation
- UPDATE 1-Democrat Warren rejects money from big tech, bank execs in White House bid
- Democrat Warren rejects money from big tech, bank executives in White House bid
- Democrat Warren rejects money from big tech, bank execs in White House bid
- Boxer raises funds for MOT for Dundee homeless charity’s van
- Golf day raises £3,800 for carers charity
- Here’s What Hedge Funds Think About YY Inc (YY)
- Where to Invest your Money: 5 Long-term Alternatives
- Peachy Blinders team aim to take money
- Weston father appealing for help to raise vital funds
Consulate General in Fukuoka raises money for COVID-19 vaccine fund have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.