During the event, Flotilla 102 delivered around 200 books with information related to national maritime sovereignty and the Law of the Sea of Vietnam to youths in Xuan Tho commune. The unit also presented gifts, worth VND 1 million each, to 15 needy students in the locality on the occasion of the new academic year.
The same day, the unit worked with the Youth Union chapters of Nghi Xuan district and Lach Ken Border Post to distribute 200 leaflets with information about illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing combat and present 100 national flags, 600 face-masks and 15 gifts (instant noodles, cooking oil, salt and mononatri glutamate) to needy fishermen in Xuan Hoi commune who are affected by COVID-19.
This practical activity aimed to encourage students and fishermen in Nghi Xuan district to overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It was also to raise fishermen's awareness of and encourage them to strictly observe fishing regulations and laws, thus helping the coast guard personnel fulfill their law enforcement mission at sea and firmly protecting national sovereignty and security.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Cyclone Tauktae: Indian Coast Guard warns fishermen against venturing into sea between May 14-16
- U.S. Coast Guard Rescue Crews ‘Always Learning’ During Complex Cape Cod Training Sessions
- Training program held for Coast Guard Region 4
- Coast Guard’s BRP Cabra shoos away 7 Chinese, Vietnamese vessels
- Phivolcs belies Taal Volcano has erupted
- Kate Winslet Has No Filter
- Why Iraq Has No Army
- We warned you! Angry Irish fishermen stage revolt –50 ships rage at EU quotas
- It was the earthquake that killed 20,000 people. Has Japan recovered?
- 'This land hasn't been looked after for 250 years': Cultural burning returns to NSW South Coast
- Turkish Drones and Artillery Are Devastating Assad’s Forces In Idlib Province-Here’s Why
- Kyrie Irving urges players to sit out NBA resumption in Orlando to take stand against "systematic racism"
“Coast guards stand by fishermen” program held in Ha Tinh province have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.