Hanoi, (VNA) – The Party Central Committee announced its decision to establish the Central Theory Council for 2021-2026 at its headquarters in Hanoi on September 12.
Politburo member and Permanent member of the committee's Secretariat Vo Van Thuong spoke highly of the intellectual and enthusiastic contributions by the previous council, and stressed the importance of the theoretical work to the revolutionary cause of the Party.
At the first session, members of the council focused on discussing its main directions and tasks in the whole term, especially the renovation of the content and mode of operation of the council./.
- CES 2021: AMD debuts mobile Ryzen 5000 processors
- 13th-tenure Party Central Committee to have reasonable personnel structure
- Implementation of 2011 Party Platform produces important developments in theory, practice
- National medical council makes debut
- China revives conspiracy theory that links coronavirus with US army lab Fort Detrick as Beijing's state TV suggests 'something fishy' was going on there
- MOFCOM Order No. 1 of 2021 on Rules on Counteracting Unjustified Extra-territorial Application of Foreign Legislation and Other Measures
- 'WandaVision': All the Best Theories About Who The Bee Man Is
- UN: More Peacekeepers Needed in Central African Republic
- TCL TVs at CES 2021: 6-Series goes 8K, 85-inch XL line debuts
- Cong to elect president by June 2021 "at any cost": CWC
- Russia withdrawing 300 military instructors from Central African Republic
- Ninja Theory's Project: Mara is set in this photorealistic apartment
Central Theory Council for 2021-2026 debuts have 329 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.