The move followed the success of the province's mobile medical stations set up in local residential areas.
A medical station in Binh Duong’s Tan Uyen Town
Binh Duong has loosened social distancing measures in green zones, allowing businesses to resume operations. However, they are requested to ensure Covid-19 prevention and control regulations, including Covid-19 quarantine sites. Local authorities have also been instructed to set up medical stations at industrial parks and complexes to protect the health of workers amid the pandemic. These medical stations are responsible for monitoring people suspected of contracting Covid-19, providing Covid-19 tests and co-operating with local authorities for Covid-19 vaccination. They also offer examinations of normal and chronic diseases for workers in industrial parks. Up to 1.4 million people in Binh Duong, equal to half of the province's population, are workers. According to Tan Uyen Town's Covid-19 Prevention and Control Steering Board, in the coming time, the locality will pilot three more medical stations at three different enterprises. The station can help 8,000-10,000 workers. The medical station model would be expanded in Binh Duong in the time to come.
- KTG Industrial pioneers Vietnam’s digital convergence
- Centres receive anti-HIV medication
- Will You Sleep Better With Airplane Mode Enabled on Your Phone?
- Vietnam’s first steam locomotive brought back to life
- HCMC implements lots of projects in efforts to reduce traffic jam
- Paving the road for a competitive economy
- Self-driving cars: your complete guide to autonomous vehicles
- The Best Online Music Streaming Services for 2020
- Electrified 500 And Panda Debut As Fiat's First Mild Hybrids
- 5 Ways That High Tech Personal Wearables Will Change Your Life
- Things you didn't know Gough Whitlam did
- Audi Announces 4 New Plug-In Hybrids: Q5, A6, A7 & A8
Binh Duong pioneers mobile medical station mode at industrial parks have 314 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.