According to the ministry’s report, 9,682 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 34 localities including HCM City (4,046), Binh Duong (3,629), Dong Nai (996), Long An (193), Binh Phuoc (147), An Giang (117), Kien Giang (91), and Tien Giang (81). There were 24 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infection number showed an increase of 1,152 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 4,377 infections found in the community.
As of Saturday evening, 742,174 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April, with some southern localities recording high infections such as HCM City (366,539), Binh Duong (196,864), Dong Nai (44,921), Long An (31,618), and Tien Giang (13.724). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 746,678. The country now stands 44th among 222 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On September 25, an additional 10,590 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 516,449.
On Saturday evening, a further 180 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 18,400. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (123), Binh Duong (34), Dong Nai (7), An Giang (3), Tien Giang (3), Tay Ninh (3), Ben Tre (2), Danang (2), Binh Thuan (1), Kien Giang (1), and Can Tho (1).
The country has so far conducted over 37.58 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 7.55 million people having received two doses.
- Additional 9,137 Covid-19 patients recover
- Additional 12,523 Covid-19 patients recover, new infections fall
- Additional 12,751 Covid-19 patients recover, new infections rise
- Additional 11,116 Covid-19 patients recover
- Additional 12,683 Covid-19 patients recover, new infections fall
- Over 11,000 Covid-19 patients recover on Tuesday
- Nearly 12,000 Covid-19 patients recover on Wednesday
- Nearly 11,500 more Covid-19 patients recover
- Over 14,000 Covid-19 patients recover
- Critical COVID-19 patients recover in Đà Nẵng
- Long An, Ho Chi Minh City discharge 31 critical COVID-19 patients
Additional 10,590 Covid-19 patients recover have 314 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.