The new cases include one imported cases and 3,351 domestic ones which were found in Bình Dương (1,111), HCM City (935), Long An (281), Đồng Nai (225), Khánh Hòa (150), Đồng Tháp (142), Cần Thơ (113), Bình Thuận (84), Sóc Trăng (49), Phú Yên (33), Ninh Thuận (29), Bến Tre (24), Hà Nội (24), Thừa Thiên Huế (19), Thanh Hóa (17), Quảng Ngãi (15), Đắk Lắk (15), Hà Tĩnh (14), Hậu Giang (10), Quảng Nam (10), Gia Lai (10), Nghệ An (6), Bình Phước (6), Quảng Bình (5), Hải Dương (4), Hưng Yên (3), Quảng Trị (3), Kon Tum (2), Sơn La (2), Lào Cai (2), Bắc Ninh (2), and one each in Đắk Nông, Yên Bái, Vĩnh Phúc, Nam Định, Hà Giang, and Bạc Liêu.
- Việt Nam reports 905 new local cases on Wednesday morning
- 'Time bombs everywhere': Indonesia reporting more new cases than India
- Covid-19: Fiji reports 1220 new cases of virus in 24 hours
- Zika Virus Fear In Kerala Increases As State Reports 5 New Cases, Total 28 People Infected
- Delhi reports 76 new cases, one death
- South Australia reports two new cases detected in hotel quarantine
- Việt Nam reports 2,180 new cases on Monday evening
- Việt Nam reports 1,922 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday evening
- Việt Nam records 3,718 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday
- Việt Nam reports 1,438 local cases on Friday morning
- Việt Nam reports record number of new COVID-19 cases for fourth day in a row
- Việt Nam reports highest daily rise in infections with 1,616 domestic cases
Việt Nam reports 3,352 new cases on Wednesday evening have 251 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.