Amid the complicated developments of the pandemic, the ministry made the appeal to increase resources for the fight in accordance with Articles 48 and 55 of the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases and Articles 39 and 53 of the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment.
Chairpersons of municipal and provincial People’s Committees will be responsible for directing Health Departments to request private medical establishments to receive and treat COVID-19 patients when requested.
They are also required to create favorable conditions for private medical sector in the effort, equip them with medical equipment and provide support for their staff in line with regulations.
As of July 30 morning, Vietnam had documented 133,405 COVID-19 infections.
- ILO, WHO chiefs welcome G20 steps on COVID-19 fight
- India pulls out all stops to combat Covid-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus latest: US overtakes China as country with most COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus: US overtakes China as country with most COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus update: More COVID-19 cases confirmed across Australia as shoppers stock up on toilet paper, groceries
- Coronavirus outbreak in Chandigarh: Administration asks private doctors to voluntarily join mobile squads
- Aarogya Setu: Key things to know about Indian govt’s Covid-19 tracker
- Latest Coronavirus News
- HHS official insists New York is getting everything it has asked for to deal with coronavirus
- Coronavirus latest: More than 500,000 cases as WHO says pandemic is 'accelerating at an exponential rate'
- Coronavirus latest: US death toll surpasses China’s
- PM's virus adviser warns Britain might still need to adopt herd immunity in its fight against coronavirus as lockdown measures have painted the country 'into a corner'
Private medical sector asked to join COVID-19 fight have 251 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.