During the handover meeting, Senior Colonel Nghiem Dinh Trung, Commander of the Bac Ninh provincial Military Command, briefed the delegation on the COVID-19 situation in the province, as well as the support from the Ministry of National Defense, military units and armed forces in the area.
Sharing with difficulties of the anti-COVID-19 front-line forces in border provinces as well as in Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces, General Duyet hoped that the Hanoi Capital High Command and the Military Region 1 Command would closely work with the local military units to promote the leading role of the joint forces in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
On behalf of Military Region 1's armed forces, he thanked the Hanoi Capital High Command for presenting the medical supplies to the troops in performing COVID-19 prevention and control tasks.
He affirmed that they would try their best to combat the pandemic, helping ensure a peaceful life for the locals.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Queen Margrethe of Denmark, 80, 'becomes the first European royal' to receive the Covid-19 vaccine - as she announces she had first jab on New Year's Day
- Great efforts being made to secure COVID-19 vaccine supply
- California nurse tests positive over a week after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine - ABC
- Atiku receives Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
- China, Africa face urgent need to strengthen anti-COVID-19 cooperation: Chinese FM
- Grocery shoppers receive surprise COVID-19 vaccinations
- Funding for anti-COVID-19 strategy guaranteed: Bolivia's president
- 237 medical workers in Indonesia die from COVID-19: medical body
- COVID-19: Medical Research Institute tested over 10,000 Nigerians for free, says DG
- COVID -19: Medical Research Institute tested over 10,000 Nigerians for free, says DG
- California nurse tests positive a week after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
- More COVID-19 Vaccines in Pipeline as US Effort Ramps Up
MR1 receives anti-COVID-19 medical supplies have 280 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.