Indonesia will continue to encourage the development of the local gaming industry by strengthening its value chain and exploiting its current potential, according to the Ministry of Industry. ecosystem . Indonesia has potential for the development of this industry with 52 million gamers. Currently, Indonesia is the largest gaming industry market in Southeast Asia and ranks 17th in the world. gaming industry revenue continues to grow significantly. In 2019, Indonesia had sales of 1.084 billion USD from the gaming and eSports industry./.
- Hanoi sets project on developing key industrial products to 2020, orientation to 2025
- BAFTA Winner Siobhan Reddy Addresses The Games Industry's Diversity Efforts
- Path of Exile lights the way for Kiwi games industry
- Feminist Bullies Tearing the Video Game Industry Apart
- China's cloud gaming industry to grow fast: Report
- Head of Sony’s gaming division signs letter calling for Disability Inclusion in the games industry
- Delta Govt developing Agro-Industrial Park to diversify economy – Aniagwu
- China's cloud gaming industry to grow fast: report
- Mida eyes quality investments
- How Apple has (repeatedly) failed at gaming
- Ministry seeks to speed up industrial cluster development
- Vietnam’s support industries ready for supply chain shifts
Indonesia invests in developing gaming industry ecosystem have 202 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.